I've nominated this article as I am very keen on, and I believe i'm on the way to getting it to the quality necessary for featured article status. The biggest downfall I can see is the fact that theres not a great deal to write about them, but whats worth writing I think I have. I want to see how to improve the article to a great status in order to make it worth putting onto FAC. I realise most of the version (written by myself) was made yesterday, but I don't think the time it takes to write a solid article revision is relevant. Hedley 23:23, 1 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- This looks like a comprehensive account of their career so far to me. For the moment, I think this can stand as the finished article, though obviously it will need updating whenever the girls do something new. Jess Cully 23:59, 1 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- The artilce is well formatted and written. You will need to provide refernces, see Wikipedia:Cite sources, so that people know where you got the information. You may also want to include a section on their video clips. --nixie 04:31, 2 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Not a bad article but I noticed a few things that could use improvement:
- Intro Paragraph is a bit cluttered and slightly too long for a comfortable quick summary of the article
- Several grammatical issues including tense issues
- (example: Formation and Eurovision Subsection line 1
- Original: "The original line-up should consist of..."
- Suggested: "The original Line-up consisted of..."
- Expansion into Europe section first paragraph could use a rewrite because it's a little bit hard to read through because of the way it's laid out.
- the Tough Enough subsection first paragraph about sex inequality comes on a little akwardly.
Jtkiefer 23:00, Jun 2, 2005 (UTC)
- I've now implemented the above suggestions. Hedley 00:32, 3 Jun 2005 (UTC)